Pages

7/05/2010

Christian Dior Couture A/W'10

Wasp-waisted jackets, full skirts and high glamour - a reflection of the classic 1950's designs that made Christian Dior so important and such a celebrated designer. Throw in an explosion of exotic colours, florals and ribbons with high drama hair and make-up and some sex-kitten heels, and you have John Galliano's latest couture collection for Dior. The same old classics and the same old Galliano aesthetics that somehow never get old or boring, in fact they have me leaping off my bed to view the images as soon as I know the latest collection has been put online. It's always nice to see the ever sassy Karlie Kloss opening his shows too. That's loyalty! I picked out some favourites...
















I'm in LOVE with the pastel blue mini dress...


(all images: Style.com)


Yes, yes I know. I've been rubbish at posting again. Between laptops breaking and problems with saving and uploading pictures and moving house and trying to get a decent enough internet connection, I have been keeping tabs on other blogs and I promise I will keep on top of it now that I'm all sorted technologically... touch wood!



PS. I made it to 100+ followers?! :') thanks guys! x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...