Pages

11/30/2010

Christmas Gift Ideas for the Fashionable Lady in Your Life

Really, I've just picked out things that either I would like, or have actually asked for, but if you don't see anything here it might lead to another idea.
To me it seems late to be posting this, but I did have about half of my presents bought by mid-November...



Casio gold plated mini digital watch - £40 - ASOS.com, Rose printed long leg trousers and rib PJ vest - £28 - Topshop.com, Kerastase Elixir Ultime versatile beautifying oil - £32.75 - HQHair.com


Marc by Marc Jacobs pretty medium laptop case - £60 - Net-a-porter.com, Diptyque 'Roses' scented candle - £36 - Space.NK.co.uk, Premium intricate hard case clutch - £40 - ASOS.com

Hope that helps.
We all know men are the hardest to buy for anyway, 'fraid I can't help with that one...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...