Pages

2/04/2010

Natural Beauty

So, I'm attempting to ditch the hairdryer and straighteners for as long as I can to give my poor mistreated locks a rest. For me, this is a breakthrough.

Thankfully, the big Spring/Summer beauty trend was natural waves and braids. My hair kind of goes a weird kinky/wavy/curly/knotty concoction of the images above.

I'm usually not brave enough to leave it down, but thankfully I mastered the side plait shortly before it hit the runway, so this will carry on being my go-to style for bad hair days.

These images are mostly a consolation to myself that my natural hairstyle isn't so unbearable, and in fact 'fashionable'.

If I manage to inspire others to ditch the GHD's for a short while then... you're welcome :)



(Images: Style.com)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...