Pages

1/28/2010

Elie Saab Couture - Spring 2010

I love many different designers for many different reason. With Galliano, for example, I love the high impact drama and colour of his creations and shows. I love Elie Saab the same way I love Marchesa - beautiful gowns.

He doesn't try to challenge 'fashion' and come up with crazy, unwearable garments for the sake of being 'out there'. Everyone seems to be so obsessed with new, new, new lately that they forget the importance of good quality dress making and clothes that last yet still make a strong impact.
Saab is another designer to beautifully interpret the Spring trend of pastels into Haute Couture, with floaty chiffons, delicate beading and floral detailling. I am also in love with the natural beauty of the hair and make-up. I think this may be a style I'll be trying out for myself come summer time.


(Images: Style.com)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...