Pages

11/29/2009

Rainy Sunday

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while. With being in a long-distance relationship and miles from my family I tend to spend a lot of weekends away or have people visiting me, and this is the first weekend in a long while I've had free, which I was looking forward to embracing.

Typically, I got an infection on wednesday after coming home from Leeds and the antibiotics haven't worked, which means I've spent all weekend feeling sorry for myself in bed clutching at my dear water bottle and feeling completely unmotivated to get into doing any work. Therefore the blog has also suffered any exciting posts.

Hopefully this beautiful bunch of images will perk up everyones Sunday though. It's very cold, dark and super rainy here in London so these pictures definitely helped lift my spirits and think of prettier times, as weird as that sounds...


(Images: FashionGoneRogue, tfs, FotoDecadent, Vogue, Google, FantasticalFashion)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...