Pages

10/27/2009

Maxed Out

Thank the lord aka my dad - my photoshop is back in order.

Anyhows, as you all probably figured I'm have a big crave for maxi skirts and maxi dresses - so out of season I know - but I keep spotting them everywhere ever since I spotted that woman with a floaty pleated skirt at fashion week. It's not something I would normally go for.




Miranda Kerr - my biggest girl crush - has the true Aussie/LA laidback style and she certainly loves a good maxi. She seems to live in a black jersey number (and lives on aeroplanes from the looks of things)

I need to find a nice basic one like hers which is good quality, not frumpy, versatile, and most importantly flattering... I'll let you know how that goes.


Images: celebrity-gossip.net
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...