Pages

9/24/2009

Lula magazine Issue Nine - A/W '09

This is one very long, visual post dedicated to the beautiful new issue of Lula.
I am in love with the 'Everybody Knows that Baby's Got New Clothes' editorial. I think the model is Cintia Dicker but she isn't credited in the magazine.
Stunning.
Leith Clark, you are amazing.
Enjoy!




I know these images have come up relatively small. I'm currently uploading them all into a photobucket album and as soon as they're done I'll put the link straight on here. There are 117 photos so it's not a quick process.
Please credit me with my blog URL if you intend to use any of the images as I took them all myself, it took a lot longer than I anticipated. I will get a scanner one day.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...