Pages

1/23/2009

If you got the money...

...you're lucky! Take advantage of the Net-A-Porter sale and get more fabulous peices for your money. They've added more items and made further reductions.
I've picked out some of the investments I'd like to make if I actually had a salary...


These gorgeous nude Jimmy Choos - reduced to £263.90


This adorable Juicy Couture coat - £129.50


This chic Marc by Marc Jacobs dress - £178.50


This cute Miu Miu skirt - £215.60



This aqua Mulberry Milton bag; a great shade for the summer - £389


Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Had to put a bit of Zac Posen in here, and I've been lusting after this classic dress since I first saw it at full price. It's now reduced to £1561. Not the cheapest item on offer, but worth every penny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...