Pages

12/22/2008

Fringe Benefits

I accidentally had a full fringe last summer (2007). Yes, accidentally. A side fringe cut disasterously short. But once I got used to it and shaped it a little I kinda liked it. I did grow it out however, but have been longing to have it done again properly ever since. And over the next couple of weeks I will be doing so! I have gathered a few images that have inspired me to just go for it. Despite the fact that I'm supposed to be giving up on the GHD's to save my poor hair. I suppose I could just straighten my fringe...



I do currently have dark brown hair like Camila Belle's, but would really like to eventually have it dyed a la Rachel Bilson. But only when my hair has grown longggg. It's damaged enough as it is from all the heat I apply to it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...